Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 August 2009

Thought Filled Thursdays


I am officially changing to Thought Filled Thursdays! It's much easier this way.

-I am super duper excited to get to see some old friends and meet new ones! Glad I had a reason to head to Dallas to meet y'all! Caroline's dad lives up there and since he has driven down here the last 3 times he's seen her I offered to take her up there! Then low and behold, Jen plans a Girl's Night! Woo Hoo! See you soon!

-I just started a new book


-Why does getting dental work done hurt so dang much? Ughhh, just thinking about it makes me cringe.

-I'm sooooo ready for cool weather. I'm a sweater, jeans & boots girl. I mean I love tees, tanks, and my flops, but gimme a break, this is icky!

-I'm out of perfume. Do I stick with my "signature" scent {that's my mom talking!} or do I go out on a limb for something different? Just so you know, I wear Sung, Ralph Lauren Blue or Marc Jacobs Daisy. So what, I have 3 "signature" scents!


-I realize more and more lately that, yes, I love to shop, but I can't stand other shoppers. I am an impulse shopper, so when I see something I like, I take about 15 seconds to think, then I buy it or leave it. These people who can browse for hours...your nuts! Sorry, not really, but I do get annoyed! It's not really your fault, just my own impatience.

-I have to have something sweet after dinner, it's sad but true. But I found these great Hershey 100 Calorie Special Dark Chocolate bars...heaven to my hips...er, lips!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey girl, thanks for the tip on Hersheys 100 calorie special dark chocolate bars! Can't wait to pick some up!:) YUM

Nicole said...

Loved seeing you last night! You are awesome!
Nicole