Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 August 2009

The Dentist Chair

Poor Honey. He got his 1st real taste of the dentist yesterday! When Dr. E walked in, he literally did a double take! He had the funniest look on his face, we confused him! It's always me in Dr. E's chair. But, Tab broke a tooth, and I was safe from the chair! They ended up starting a root canal on it. And yes, I'm mean and took pictures of him. But only because he constantly makes fun of me and my dental woes. Which, if you read about, are many.....ughhhh! So, needless to say, husband o mine has a small understanding of what I constantly go through. But, this is all he has to get done. He's never had a filling, just his wisdom teeth pulled. Oh how I wish that was the case for me!

But for now, I am going to go back to gloating that HE was in the chair this time and not me!



3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah you escaped this time! But poor Tab!

the undomesticated wife said...

It was great to spend time with you ladies the other night! Maybe next time we'll get the chance to chat it up! Have a great week!

Tim said...

Oh how I hate going to the dentist. My entire youth was spent in braces, Ive had 7 full mouth gum recessions, wisdom teeth pulled, root canals, you name it. Just the thought of it makes me sick at my stomach. LOL

Love and Prayers,

Tim