Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 August 2009

Oh the Tears and Stuff

Since Caroline has been sick for going on a week now, she has been super-duper whiny, with a capital W! I have no idea where she gets that from either {ummm, really, I don't}! So, bless her heart, she comes by it honestly, and maybe that's why it doesn't drive me totally nuts. Notice, I said totally? She does tend to get a little over the top at times. Last night was one of those times. I had a sneaking suspicion when I picked her up that on the 12 minute care ride home she fell asleep, that it was going to be a long night. Boy-o-boy was it!

She whined, cried, and pleaded all night long, about everything. Please don't make me clean up my room, please make dinner, I don't wanna take a bath...and finally it was I want a movie to go to sleep. When that didn't work, she said I was mean! Ha! When I told her that was part of my job, she changed tactics! It was mommie, can you please lay down with me for a little while, mommie, I love you!!! So funny...I had to leave her room so I didn't laugh in front of her!

And the worst part is that I really want to cave, just scoop her up and give her anything her little heart desires...but I can't. What good would that do? None! It would create a monster in another 7-10 years, oh how I dread the teens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, she and I are re-doing her room. This has been a long time coming, but she never could make up her mind about anything she wanted. She finally decided, we get started and now after we have one painted wall, she thinks she wants to change it! Nope, not gonna happen Boog! What's done is done! And while painting, I made the mistake of telling her it was okay if I got a little on the carpet because we're getting rid of it and doing a painted floor...what do you think I saw next? Yep, she was smearing paint all over the newspaper onto the carpet for fun! Good grief girl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Monday {or maybe Tuesday?} Tab was moving some hay in the pasture and Caroline wanted to go say hi. She just had to jump out and go ride around with Tab for a little while and move hay! So what did I do...took pictures of course!






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I mentioned that Caroline and I made a canvas for Ryan's parents, and we took it to them on the day of his services. She wanted to make sure I put it on here so everyone could see it!


1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh I am blog hopping and so happy I stopped by.....your little girl is adorable and I am digging your farm-life!

I have a little girl (after three boys...so guess who is a teeny bit spoiled, lol) who can be the ultimate whiner.....so I feel yer pain.

I'll be back~!

~*Michelle*~