Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

04 June 2009

Graduation

Yes, it seems silly to me that we have Kindergarten Graduation...but I still think its adorable! Let me just tell you how cute & proud they all looked up on stage in the caps & gowns...stinking precious! They seemed so small last August when we all dropped them off. And then they walked in for graduation and I was so sad because they didn't look so little anymore...our babes were growing up.

Getting her Diploma from the Principal

With Her Class

Caroline's teacher, Mrs. Barrick & Caroline{duh}

We were so blessed to have Mrs. Barrick as Caroline's kindergarten teacher! She is truly wonderful! Caroline is so sad that Mrs. Barrick will not be there next year {she is having a baby in late August, so she's gonna stay home and play mommy}! She was so kind and sweet with the kids, and honestly taught them sooo much! I am very thankful that Caroline had such a great teacher! Thanks Jessica for everything over the last year! Best of luck with the new baby!


After it was over, we took Caroline to get some ice cream at Coldstone Creamery...yummy! The had cotton candy with gummy bears. I went for sweet cream with almonds and chocolate!


Just the 3 of Us


Then the little diva's went with Steven to see Up while I went home to cook us all dinner. They had a great time, and loved their special day together!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What a fun memorable day for Caroline! I think I am going to take Cass to see Up this weekend while the guys are out of town!:)

Camily said...

So precious. Your daughter is about the cutest little thing ever!

Jessica said...

I loved being her teacher! Such a sweet little girl, I am going to miss her!!