Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

23 April 2009

Reminiscing

While I was going through photos for the Anniversary Post, I came across so many memories. Sometimes you briefly forget little moments of the past, but then something triggers a memory. Everyone always teases me for never being without my camera, but I know that deep down, they are glad I have it!

Since re-seeing {I know that's not a real word, just work with me here!} I thought I would share some of my favorite memories. I would love for y'all to do the same! If you feel like sharing, just leave me a comment and let me know to come by and see what warms your heart, or makes you laugh so hard you might have tinkled just a tiny bit. I'm not saying that's ever happened to me, maybe once, but when I was pregnant! Have fun!


Our car was so awful! They put oreos and hotdogs, and streamers, we drove straight to the car wash laughing the whole way!


Getting to visit with my BFF Sarah. We had such a good time sitting by the pool.

The Sassy Face

We took Boog to the State Fair and she just had to take her My Little Ponies with her to show the big horses.

I walk into the bathroom to find this...she said she wanted to be fabulash!

Amusing herself while potty training

Easter egg dying. Michelle would have had a heart attack!

Vacation at the beach. Husband and daddy played chess all day, and all night that day, only breaking to eat.

We went to visit Michelle, my BFF and her kiddos a few months ago, and she just couldn't resist picking her daughter Lexi's nose! Ha Ha!

Then the kids got to play in the tree.

During dance pictures, I was cracking up...she was so ready to go!

Movie night...this is what they did everytime someone was kissing. Hilarious!

The reason she doesn't play soccer.

And now {finally} for the theme pictures, the ones that crack me up, and shake my head to say, "Why me?"

18 months, after it rained

3 years old, Thanksgiving

5 years old, summer fun


Do you think she likes to play in the mud?

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Oh those are so cute! There is nothing as going through old photos and remembering the stories behind them!

Caroline looks.just.like.you in the dance picture and I LOVE the soccer shot. Our neice just started last year and the entire first season that was all you saw, now she loves it! So funny!

Laurie said...

Loved the trip down memory lane! I've been doing some of the same in preparation for Flashback Fridays. I've got boxes and stacks of pictures shoved into a cabinet that I have been going through! It's not organized at all! It takes too long to organize...I want to look at every single picture!

The dance pic was my fave!;)