Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

20 April 2009

I'm a Whiny, Wine Whiner

Isn't that sad? I can admit my flaws to you...right? I sure hope so. But even if you don't agree with my wine drinking, at this exact moment...{I hate to admit} I don't really care. For I have had an unbelievable week, and I really needed to relax. A bottle of wine was less expensive than a massage {which, if anyone cares...I would LOVE to have}. So, as sad it it may seem, or as sinful... I have had a fair share of wine this evening. I know, I know...I am better than that. But honestly, at this time, it was exactly what I needed. Just a small dose, in moderation of course.

Any how....I just feel a little more relaxed this evening. I may not have mentioned, that my parents are out of the country. Nothing new really. They are blessed enough to be able to travel most of the year. But, don't get me wrong...with the current economic state, they are limiting their travel. Anywho, I really wish they were here. I miss my daddy, and his sweet wife {I'm sure she is laughing at that description}, Mary Lou. Even when we { boog and I} lived in Dallas, we made sure to stay close.

As much as I love it that they get to see the world, whenever they want, I do sometimes hate it when they are gone. I love my daddy with all my heart. I adored my mother, but my daddy is super special. And my step-mom: she has over time, welcomed me with open arms...we both have.

Anyhow, when they are here, I feel extra-special to have them around. They are on yet another cruise. Somewhere...starting in Spain, I think! Tab drove them to the airport in Austin last week. Anyhow, I wish they were here.

So. as many of you have guessed by now, I have had a few too many glasses of wine...3 to be exact {Pinot Grigio}, and I am having a slight bit of trouble typing...isn't that sad? I'm sure I will be completley embarrased tomorrow by this post, but for now, I think I might have a good, restful night.

Please don't think too badly of me....

2 comments:

T said...

I am with you tonight. I had two glasses and almost went for the third. I am relaxed now and ready for bed!!
I'm sorry you miss your dad! Tell him to come home soon and stay awhile!

Jen said...

I've blogged after having a couple too many glasses of wine..not on my current blog though. No need to be embarrassed! :)