Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

24 April 2009

Friends for a Lifetime

I know over the past year I have mentioned my 2 best friends, Michelle and Sarah. They are my girls. The ones I can count on to always be there. I will be doing a special post for each of them in the very near future, beacuse I love them to pieces!

I know I have been exceptionally sappy lately, mostly because of everything with Caroline, but as I have been going through pictures, I see them, and I smile. I think of all the things we have shared, and all the memories we have made. Our beautiful children, and the completely different women that we have grown to be.

I love these girls. They are my besties, and I have no clue where I'd be without them!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Isn't God wonderful--He knows we need besties! And you've got 2! That's awesome! I know they are wonderful treasures to you! Have a great weekend!;)