Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

02 March 2009

The Power of God

I am writing this post with the most joy I have ever had! Of course everyone knows that we went in this morning to start the IVIG infusions. The got her IV in, and drew 2 things of blood, and said we would be heading to our room shortly. About 30 minutes later they came back in, and the doctor had this funny look on her face. Then she smiled! She said we could go home....HUH? Did I really hear that right?

Last week, her count was 2, today it was 263!!!

She said that all her counts were correct, because they hade been done so many times, and that occasionally, this just happens! That's because the Big Doctor listens!

The only other explanation she gave was that since Caroline seems to have a cold {green snot, cough}, that her blood is working on fighting that right now, and it is possible for her counts to go back down after it runs its course. Regardless, we have to go every week for a little while to have her counts done and make sure she is in the clear.

For now, she can have normal activity, and go back to school with no restrictions! I feel so blessed! Not only by the grace of God, but by all of our friends and family who have been thinking and praying for us over this last week! Thank you all! You will never know how much it has meant to us.

All our Love,
Tab, Alicia & Caroline

7 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Praise HIM! I can just imagine the joy inside you! Still praying her numbers continue to stay in the good area!

Shorty said...

That is wonderful news! So glad to hear it!

Trina said...

That's awesome Alicia! Praise the Lord!

Elyse said...

GOD IS SO SO SO SO GOOD!!! YAHOO :)
~Elyse~

tessa said...

Wow, I just got caught up on all of your mayhem. I am so, so, so happy to hear that your family is on the road to recovery. Sending you all heaps of love and blessings.

Sarah said...

Wonderful news!

HollyDoll said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I am so glad that she is healthy and gets be a 6 year old again!!

I will keep her in my prayers! I hope y'all never have to face this again!