Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

17 March 2009

I Could Have Sworn Today was Wednesday

Really, I could have. I woke up, and thought it was Wednesday. How sad is that? Oh well, it's still another day right?

Just a quick blurb, I really don't have much today. I am about to head out and take Caroline for her second count check {ITP/low platelets/hospital scare}. Last week it was still up, so hopefully we are still good. She is definitely back to her old self again....which may be why I thought it was Wednesday, I just can't keep up.


4 comments:

LeAnna said...

HA! I do that all the time! Good luck at the Doctor!

Elyse said...

Good luck at the doctor! Also I tried to email you way too early this morning and it failed delivery. Do you have another email instead of the creative one? Sorry for the inconviance!
~Elyse~

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

here is my other email:

ashee7896@yahoo.com

Tim said...

That is too funny because I do it all the time too! LOL

You have our prayers at the doctors appointment. We will be praying for god news!

Love and Prayers,

Tim