Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 March 2009

Finally Friday

So it's Friday, WooHoo, Yipee, Hot Diggity Dog {I'm from TX y'all!}! This miserably rainy, cold week is finally coming to an end.




And of course my excitement has not a thing to do with Caroline coming home today, why would I be excited about that?

She and I already have big plans for the night, we've been making them on the phone all week! She wants to make dinner with me, and then we are going to make some sweet tea, coloring was mentioned, and painting. She wants to play hopscotch {not so sure about this one since it's raining}, paint her toenails, and my favorite, snuggle on the couch!

I missed my little Boog, I can't wait to kiss that sweet face!

***************************************************************
On another note, here is a little sneak peak of a small surprise I am making for a friend! Can you guess what it is?

**********************************************************************
Well, lunch is over, time to get to work!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

TGIF girlfriend. I have actually enjoyed the cold, not the rain as much :) So glad Caroline is coming home...yay!
~Elyse~