Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

27 February 2009

Finally, a Little Good News!

Tab's doctor just came by to check him out, and the CAT scan came back okay! What a relief! The other thing he said, is that Tab could go home today!!!!! Thank you Lord! Now we just have to wait to be released. He is going home with some serious meds, but we'll take that over the hospital any day! Can you tell that I'm just a little excited?

Nothing new with Boog. She still has the petechiea, and lots of bruising. She gets really tired sometimes, and is just plain not herself. She is always so full of life, and she's not right now. We met with the school yesterday to discuss her being gone for awhile, and what happens when she comes back. They were so awesome, and were ready to help in any way they could! What a great feeling! So for now, we are just keeping her as quiet as possible {a 6yr.old quiet?} and getting things ready for our hospital stay with her. I haven't been home much, but the few times I have been home, I've tried to get some things done and ready to go. I am so worn out from worrying, and going back and forth. I'll be so glad to get home tonight, and maybe get some rest...if my nerves will let me!

Thank you all for praying and thinking of my family during all of this! We have crossed one hurdle, and have the biggest left, but I know that God will hold our hands! Thank you!

All our love~
Tab, Alicia & Caroline

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Tell Tab we said welcome home. Give Caroline a hug for us.

The Drama Mama said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers! Praise HIM for all HE is doing right now!! I will continue to pray for all of you and Caroline's upcoming hospital stay! Love & Hugs!

Elyse said...

YAY for Tab being home. Hope Miss Caroline feels much better soon. Prayers go out for this weekend!
~Elyse~

Heather said...

Man oh man! Mary Lou called me on Thursday to fill me in. What a crazy time for y'all!

That's so great that Tab gets to go home. She said that he was really upset that he hasn't been able to be with Caroline.

I'm still praying for Caroline. I know it's going to be a LONG week for y'all next week, but I think it's better than having to keep her on the couch for so long. That would not have been easy.

Keep us posted!