Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

17 February 2009

Little Artist

Well by now I would hope that everyone knows I have my own business, and if not, SHAME on you! Go check out Carolina Sunshine Designs to see some of my work. Anyway, so I happen to paint/sew quite often, and Caroline always wants to be with me, thus she must do what I am doing.

God love her, she drives me nuts some days. "Momma can I paint now? I want to paint now. Can I use this canvas? I want to use 7 colors.". Oh how I love her, just not when I'm painting. Kidding people, just kidding. I just wish I had a little more patience when I was painting!

The whole point of this post was to show you her artwork. She has her own set of crayons/markers/pens/pencils/paper....basically everything I have, just for kids! I also buy her the "cheap" canvases so that she can feel like a "real" painter.






She even glued some little wooden hearts on this one! So sweet!

This one is my favorite! See the yellow, orange, pink blob next to the tree?
That's me in a dress!


I love my Little Artist!

1 comment:

tessa said...

yay you on the side biz (yes, I confess, I didn't know about it ... I've let my cyber stalking slide lately, lol). Will have to go check out your wares! Maybe the "little artist" should sell too ... would be great if she used the money she raised to give back in some way ... to a children's hospital or something (like the one her friend is in). Just a thought, Coop's only 21 months, but I'm always looking for ways to start instilling in him a charitable attitude.