Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

23 February 2009

Yucky, Yuck, Yuck!

We spent part of our Saturday night in the ER. Hubby has a severe staph infection....again. It makes me want to scream, cry, and plead with God to make these darn things just go away!

This makes the 3rd in almost 2 years. Poor guy, I so feel his pain!

To make a super long story, super short...Caroline had emergency surgery 2 years ago due to a staph infection, followed by a week long stay in the hospital, another week with no activity at home, and numerous dr. appointments. A month later, both Tab and I had staph. Then in September we {Tab & I} had it again!

We have done everything the doctors have said to eradicate this nasty little thing, but to no avail. We use this antibiotic in all our noses, wash any cuts or scrapes with Hibiclens, and it just doesn't work!

Please say a quick prayer today that he will get a good check-up at his appointment today. Usually we have to go back about 5-6 times for them to change the packing and drain the darn thing, and let me tell you from experience, it HURTS!

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

UGGGG, Alicia! That is horrible! I am so sorry to hear this. I am on my knees for all of you...I can't even imagine the pain! Lots of love and prayers coming your way, sister! Love you!