Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11 November 2008

Questions & Answers

I saw this on another blog, and I thought it was super cute, so feel free to do this with your kiddos too!

I asked Caroline the following questions and I wrote her responses without editing them....mine are in {}'s.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? Do not pee in the bath water! {yep, I say it every time!}

2. What makes mommy happy? When I'm sweet & good

3. What make mommy sad? When I'm not sweet & good {she knows me so well}

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? By tickling me {under her chin gets you the BEST belly laughs}

5. What was your mommy like as a child? Like me

6. How old is your mommy? 30 {last year, she told her teacher I was 7...I liked that better}

7. How tall is your mommy? 30 feet {5'5"}

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Stuff with me

9. What does your mommy do when your not around? Makes purses and watches TV

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Making purses {aww...she has so much faith in me}

11. What is your mommy really good at? Making things

12. What is mommy not very good at? Work, you just sit there. {this is somewhat true}

13. What does your mommy do for her job? Engineering & Computer Science {that's the school I work in at Baylor}

14. What is your mommy's favorite food? Soup {she says this every time someone asks her.....really it's Mexican}

15. What makes you proud of mommy? Turning my music on at night

16. If your mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Wanda {I like this, Wanda is the Fairy Godmother on Fairly Odd Parents}

17. What do you and your mommy do together? Go to the store

18. How are you and your mommy the same? Our hair is both blonde.

19. How are you and mommy different? Mommy has a tattoo on her back, one on her foot that's a flower, and one on her shoulder that's a butterfly. My kitty cat one is almost gone. {definitely not what I thought she would say}

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? She always gives me kisses & hugs. {All the stinking time!}

Have fun with your kids today and ask them these questions...it was a fun time!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Aww that was cute. I need to do that with Rayna.