Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

24 November 2008

Happy Birthday Booga Boo!

My baby is growing up. She is 6 years old today....WOW!

Caroline, I never imagined it would go this fast. Time is just flying by, and you get bigger by the minute. Someday, I hope you will know the joy of being a mommy, and then you will understand all the love I have for you. I love you more than the day is long, and can't wait to watch you each and every day! Happy Birthday Baby! Mommy loves you!

The Birthday Girl Before School


****The Birthday Party****

We had so much fun on Saturday...Caroline said it was the best day ever! Enjoy the pictures of all the fun we had!

Bounce House


The kids are fighting for that candy!
{look at Boog trying to give candy
to the youngest party attendee...so sweet!}

This is How Caroline started off the Fashion Show
{Hollie, I think I may have a Sassy in my house too!}

This is Belle...she was too shy to walk, so I carried her!


Can you tell they were having fun?





Getting pedicures




3 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Looks like a great party!

tessa said...

looks like so much fun! Too bad boys don't enjoy tiarras and tutus as much as girls. ;) Oh, well, guess I can spoil my niece ... the hubs freaks out when I give Cooper one of my curlers. ;)

Trina said...

Aww, this looks so fun! I need to do this when my baby turns 6 in April.