Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

21 November 2008

It's the WEEEEkend, I'm gonna PAAAAAArty....

With a bunch of 6 year olds! Tomorrow is Caroline's 6th Birthday Party. Her birthday is on Monday!

I am one of the weird moms who actually likes to have the parties at my house, so we are having a bounce house again this year, and just plain old fun! I love parties. Planning, making the invitations, decorating, cooking, the whole 9 yards!

Of course I will have lots of pictures to post after {if I survive!}.

Speaking of which...don't think I told everyone the story behind the party this year. Boog wanted to have a "girl" party, where they played dress-up, got their little toenails painted, and had a fashion show and if they could, spend the night. Which is fine with me, it would be like every other day in the Murry house {not the spending the night part}. But, {bless her sweet innocent heart!} she wanted all the boys to come to this too! I explained that it was really a girl thing to play dress-up, and maybe we should just have a normal boy/girl party.

Which of course she wanted both. So from 4-6 {yes, I do feed people dinner} we are having the boy/girl party, and then if any of the girls want to stay for the girl stuff and spend the night, the are more than welcome to {can we say pushover? I know, I know!}.

We'll see how it turns out! My poor hubby may run away, but he'll get over it! {Love you honey!}

Hope everyone has as much fun as we do this weekend!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures. I love parties too!