Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

17 November 2008

I don't want to boast, but.....


I received my very first award!



I was given the award by my Bloggy friend {and real life friend!} at Rudd Party of Five!

How stinking exciting is that? I got an award! I am so shocked!



So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.
To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" in your post as a picture so your winners can save it.
To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget.
Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.


My Five Fabulous Addictions:

1. Shoes!

2. Days of our Lives soap opera

3. My Blanket {which has its own name, I call it my Pink Thing}

4. White chocolate mochas from, you guessed it, Starbucks.

5. Reading in bed at night!


3 comments:

Trina said...

Aww, you rock! Thanks :). I'll post it soon. I've done enough blogging for today LOL

tessa said...

How. Freakin'. Awesome. Thank you!!!!! My post will be up shortly. ;)

Frugal Jen said...

Thank you girly! I think you are so FAB too!