Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 March 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend just happened to be such nice weather, that we tried to do tons outside, which is fine with Caroline, she loves to be outside. We played hopscotch, soccer, rode her bicycle, played Monkey in the Middle {Keep Away}, played with the puppies, and just had a good time! Tab worked on his old ratty truck, and after he was done, he and Caroline drove it around a little.



She was a little upset with Tab when he spun the tires!


And while I was at the end of our road, I snapped a few shots of our house. I know I have mentioned that we live in the country, but here is the proof! We live in a Ranch Style Stone house with a tin roof, my father-in-law built the house in 1983. A few years back, he built a new house, and it's so cool to know he built them, with some help from family and friends! And please ignore the dead grass, trees, bushes etc...It's much prettier in spring and summer when everything is green and blooming!


This is from the end of our "driveway"

********************************************************************************************
Saturday night, Caroline wanted me to make homemade pizza. For some reason, she is completely mezmorized by the fact that I make my own sauce. So together she and I made pizzas. She is really becoming quite involved in the kitchen, which I love, so she "made" hers all by herself. She wanted everyone to see her "pretty" pizza, she even made Tab come into the kitchen to see it before we put it in the oven...such a stinking cutie!


Before the oven
{and yes, I cut the tomatoes...even with her adament words that she could do it}

After it was done

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends, I know we sure did!

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Sounds like you all had a great weekend!!! Looks like LOTS of fun!
~Elyse~

Shorty said...

I am so glad to read about this...happiness and good health at home with friends and family! I know you are totally loving life, and you guys deserve to! Keep those pics coming!

Earth Mama Sarah said...

are you the best mom EVER? Seriously, can we come live next door, too?