Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 August 2013

Sick Girl

Yesterday was a lazy day.

Caroline woke up at 2:30am Tuesday morning with a sick tummy.  No fun.

I hate seeing my girl sick.

Even worse when it's her tummy.  I don't do puke.  I have a quirky fear of it.  The hubby usually helps her when she's sick like that.  She called for us and we didn't hear her.  Bless her heart.  Normally I would wake up instantly, but pain meds for my teeth must have really knocked me into dreamland.

After she was done, she came and got me, we cleaned her up and she crawled in bed with me.

We had a lazy day full of couch time.  My bounce off the walls girl didn't move all day.  Must be a tummy bug going around. 

She ate some crackers. Drank some Sprite and Gatorade.  By evening she tried some toast.

Poor sweet baby girl.  I wish she'd had a better day.

Thankfully this happened before school starts in 2 weeks.  She loves school and can't wait to go back.

Even at 10, when she's able to tell me what's wrong, it stinks watching your kids feel so rotten.  She just seems so little when she's sick.  Do you feel like that?  Like even though their not a baby anymore they just seem so little and helpless when they get sick?

Praying for a better day today and that she can get back to her normal spunky self.  And that I get some sleep.

No comments: