Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 August 2013

Fun{ky} Filled Friday


Time to get down to the fun stuff for the week!

I saw this cute little boutique in town one day but didn't have time to stop.  I finally stopped in. Oh.My.Cuteness!  Chili Pepper's Boutique, it's adorbs. 

I saw this and fell in lurve.  I love a cute dress.  I love a good chevron print.  Combine the 2....ahhh!  So cute!


I fell in love with a few other things too, but I was good and didn't buy a thing! 

I've talked about how I love messy hair, I'm not a brush and have every hair in place kinda girl {well at least not often}.  I have a ton of things pinned on Pinterest, most of which I have pulled off with no problems.  I have a wedding to shoot this weekend and a friend wanted something other than a normal updo for the big day.

***Side*** My best friend's brother is the groom and I'm doing all the pictures for the happy couple, so she is in the wedding and didn't want the normal updo.  Did you get that?

So, I whipped out my pins and we got down to business.  We settled on a loose braided number.


We did a first run and were pretty happy with it.  Next, we'll curl it first, to get that wavy look to it.

I had some extensive dental work done this week, so that's all I have for y'all today :(  Have a great weekend!  And go find some thing fun{ky}!

No comments: