Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

16 August 2013

Fun{ky} Filled Fridays



I died and went to Fossil heaven.   I opened up an email a few weeks ago and found all kinds of little pretties sitting in my inbox...if only my wallet could give them all homes.  Sigh.

Swoon.  All of these lovlies can be found by perusing Fossil.  And if you need my address to send one to me, it's...

Well, it never hurts to try right?

I'm also in love with Crew Cuts



Apparently I must like stripes.

What have you found for back to school goodness?  I'm still on the hunt for just the right clothes for Caroline.

I've decided that 10 is a hard age to buy for...not quite little kid cute, but not near ready for teen attire.  I'm trying to find that happy medium for her.  Teaching her about basics and adding in fun pieces and accessories.

Here's some fun accessories for a tween girl this fall.

That's all I've got this week, sorry I didn't link to each individual item {oopsies}!

No comments: