Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

01 June 2011

What's in my Phone You Ask?

Since I keep hearing/seeing about iphone picture posts, I thought I would bring a droid picture post to the party!  Now, this really tells you about people...what we capture with our phones.  This will be interesting to say the least!  Here goes your laugh for the day!


Food & Drinks



           Sprinkles                    Homemade Chicken & Dumplings                 More Sprinkles!
           White Chocolate Mocha                            Riesling                              George's Big 'O Bellini

These were the biggest pancakes I'd ever had!!!

  Artwork

 Pin-striping I did...

 


 Caroline's Artwork



 Custom Canvases

  My sad, sad attempts at self portraits...HA!
 

 Sleeping





 My favorite!!!
 
 Our animals

 
 

 Random
Flat Tire                                                        Caroline's temp :(

 My NEW Car!!!
 Little froggy
                                               Slug Bugs                               My crown that broke
  Storms
  On the tractor shredding the front pasture
 
 Silly girls!
 
 

 

  That's it!  My silly, random phone pics!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love totally random shots!