Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 June 2011

Weekend Review

It was a looong weekend.  With tons of stuff going on.  Wore me out, I'm still worn out.  So this morning you get bullet points because I don't think I can form a post that completely makes sense!

*Friday night dinner with my 2 favorite people.  Then home to paint and edit pics.
*Bright & early Saturday morning we were off to the landfill...
* Going to the landfill makes me sad.  Makes me want to be a better recycle-er {and yes, I'm pretty sure that isn't a word}
*Then the tractor had to be taken apart so it could be fixed later in the day.
*Next up was a BBQ cook-off that one of hubby's friends was competing in...he got 3rd for his brisket.  It was yummy!!!
*Then back home for the hubby to work on the tractor while I went into town to get stuff for a get together with friends
*You guessed it...off to our friends house!
*Sunday morning we went to breakfast then to the hospital to check on my daddy.  Yes, he tried to scare the tar out of us with his heart.  He's doing better, but still there.  Hopefully he'll be able to come home tomorrow.  But he'll have a long road of tests and possible procedures ahead of him.  Prayers are deeply appreciated!!!
*Then we headed home so that hubby could get ready to get on the road for work :(
*More painting and editing for me...along with yucky housework

Which brings us to today...Happy Monday peeps!  Promise I'll have more later, but I'll leave you with a Monday smile!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes ma'am ... busy! Sounds like a fun weekend, except the part with your dad. Prayers for his strength and recovery.

Shorty said...

Busy, busy! But you ended the post with a smile!

Lindsey said...

Prayers for your pops! Hope things get better :) Hugs!