Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

03 June 2011

2nd Grade

Today was Caroline's last day of 2nd grade.  I cried.  As usual.  It amazes me how fast each year goes, it just flashes by in the blink of an eye.  I swear I was just taking her to her 1st day of kindergarten.  And now she's officially a 3rd grader!

I went to have lunch with her on her last day, and then we walked to her classroom to get her stuff and head home.  I stayed for a few minutes and talked to her little friends, and her teacher, Mrs. P.  Oh...Mrs. P.  We will miss you more than you could ever know!  Caroline was super lucky, her teacher was with her for 1st & 2nd grade!  She is amazing, and I wish Caroline could have her again next year too.  She knows my little girl inside and out, and bless her heart, she loves my crazy little mess!  I had to fight back tears when I hugged Mrs. P goodbye.  At least we'll still see her next year!

After the kids got out of school, we met up with her best friends family for sno-cones...yummy!


Will my daughter ever have normal looking hair?  It's all over the place!  Poor thing, my hair looked the exact same when I was a kid!

Boog, I'm so proud of you!  You're so smart, sweet & caring, you love your friends, and your my little fireball!  I'm so happy you had such a great 2nd grade year!  Now on to 3rd...

1 comment:

Camily said...

I feel exactly the same! It seems like I was just taking Matthew to Kindergarten, crying my eyes out, and in the blink of an eye, he's in 2nd. I can't stand it going so fast!!!