Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

03 November 2009

My New Persona: Brenda?

I know we all go through times when we need to change something, ya know, shake things up a bit?  I was getting dangerously close to that point where I was going to do something majorly drastic like chop all my hair off, but since I know my husband would never speak to me again, I went a different route.

It took me by surprise.  I didn't really know what to think of what I'd done.  Hmmmmmm.........I think I like it?

And then, I was really shocked to find out how many of my professors noticed!  I mean, I know I have briefly mentioned that they are the biggest geeks in the world {think "The Big Bang Theory"} they are just the sweetest group of people, and I never thought they would notice something really drastic like an arm missing, let alone a teeny, tiny little change to be observed....wow, I guess they really do love me! LOL!!!!!  Anyway, they have re-named me Brenda? Huh?  No clue where they came up with that!


I'm letting it grow on me.....





I'm a natural blonde, really I am {Hollie & Jen can verify that!}, and this is quite an adjustment!  We'll see if it lasts!




---By the way, if you happen to watch "The Big Bang Theory"...my professors call me "Penny".---

12 comments:

April Kennedy said...

I think it is perfect for fall/winter! But I would give anything to be a natural blond...it is so much easier going brunette than it is going blond!

And I am debating about a hair cut too. Must be the season change.

Nicole said...

You look SO CUTE as a brunette!!! :)

Martha Jones said...

I LOVE it! It looks awesome on you! So many people I know have gone brunette. Maybe it time for me to have a change! :)

Elyse said...

WoW...I LOVE the new style. You rock as a brunette!
~Elyse

Lindsey said...

I LOVE it girl!! You look great as a blonde or brunette! Have fun with the new you, Brenda! Ha!

Shorty said...

You look amazing! I love the color! I went brunette a few years back and it was comical... I felt instantly smarter! ; ) Seriously, tho... you look great!

Camily said...

I love it! You look beautiful! Brenda, Penny, Alicia . . . whoever?? It 's beautiful!

Frugal Jen said...

Love it! Looks great!!!!!

You are so lucky you can pull off blonde and brown.

Gogi said...

I like your new hair colour and your new blog header. Both look great.

Dina said...

I love it. You look great!

Earth Mama Sarah said...

Jen is right, you are lucky you can pull off both blonde and brunette! Brenda... from 90210 maybe? I've often fantasized about drastically changing my hair color, too. I like your new blog header, too, BUT, I really loved that raven!!!!!

Trina said...

I love it!!

By the way, I got so behind on my blog reading over the summer. I was completely overwhelmed and decided to cut back. I had to remake my list of blogs to read and I just added you to my new reader.