Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

18 November 2009

Just Sick

Quick post. Real quick as I feel like I'm dying.  The doctor first thought I had Mono...now, she's not quite sure.  I had blood work done this morning, and should know something by tomorrow morning.  So, I am to stay at home in bed, through the weekend.  That is unless I have some serious breakthrough in feeling better.

I will miss Caroline's school Thanksgiving lunch on Friday, and her birthday party on Saturday.

I cried the whole way home from the doctor.  How can the mommy miss those things?  I'm heartbroken....

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Maybe you could have a special "birthday party in bed" with Caroline on Saturday evening. Get her favorite movie, have her favorite snacks and snuggle! That will probably means more to her than anything!

Prayers that you feel better!

Frugal Jen said...

Get well soon!

Shorty said...

Wishing lots of hugs as you get well! You'll have lots of time to make up for what you can't attend right now, and I agree with Nicole... have a special bday in bed with Caroline after her party. I'm sure she would love to recap the most exciting moments with you.

Camily said...

Oh so sorry! I would feel the exact same way. But I do love the Birthday in Bed idea!!! How special would that be?! Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Martha Jones said...

I will be praying that you start to feel better soon!

Laurie said...

Sorry you are sick! Us moms have a lot on our plate and really don't have time to be sick! Hang in there girl! Hope you feel better real soon! And I fourth the nomination of a party in bed! That might be just what the 2 of ya'll need!!!

Earth Mama Sarah said...

So sorry dearie. Feel better soon! We love you and miss you.

JennyMac said...

I hope you are feeling better!