Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 July 2009

Drama Mama, here - PRAYER REQUEST

Hey guys! It's The Drama Mama and I have officially hijacked Alicia's blog! I have an urgent prayer request for Alicia. I received an email from her saying she had been in the hospital since Wednesday and would be having surgery Friday night or Saturday. I have NO other details....I don't even know why she is in the hospital. I have tried to text her, but haven't heard back yet. PLEASE, PLEASE pray for her right now! As soon as I know more, I will post again!

Update - I just read her twitter updates and evidently Alicia had surgery at 8 PM last night all because of that Staph infection....poor girl! I will post more when I hear more!

5 comments:

Elyse said...

PRAYING and Tweeting for Alicia now!
~Elyse

Shorty said...

Thanks for letting us know. Prayers coming her way!

Frugal Jen said...

Praying for her! Hollie keep us posted!

Lindsey said...

Praying for Alicia!

Courtney and the Boys said...

That poor girl...I will certainly pray!!