Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 July 2009

Please Pray

I am writing this with a broken heart. I'm not even sure what to say. Many of you have prayed for Caroline's friend Ryan, and today I have to tell her that he went to be with his sweet Jesus yesterday.

Please be in prayer for this family. Many of us have never known the loss of a child, many have. I can't imagine how people can make it through this experience without the love of Christ. Ryan's family has that, and I know it will be a comfort to them in the coming days. They turned it over to Him, and knew that it rested in His hands.

Please pray for me to have the strength and the words to explain to Caroline about her precious friend. I never imagined having this conversation with her.

"Lord, please lay your healing hands on this family to heal their heartache for the loss of Ryan. We know that you are with them Lord, and that you will never forsake them. Please give them peace and comfort and hold them in your loving arms."

When I get the chance, I will post the link to his caring bridge page so that you can shower this family with love.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry Alicia. I'll be praying for the family, for your strength and for little Caroline's broken heart. Remind her that he is no longer in pain, that he is no longer sad, that he is no longer scared, but that Jesus is hugging his healthy body right now. She will surely miss him, but she will surely see him again some day.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear such heartbreaking news. Please give Caroline big hugs for us.

Lindsey said...

Prayers for Ryan's family and for you and sweet Caroline. I'm so sorry you're going through this-I can't imagine either, but you will have the right words to say to her and He will get you through this! Hugs and kisses!
Lindsey

Laurie said...

So sorry to hear! Caroline is so young to have lost such a wonderful friend, I pray that Jesus gives her peace!

Tim said...

We are so praying for this family now Alicia. Thank you for sharing.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Shorty said...

I'm sorry for such a loss, my friend. And I will definitely say a prayer for all of you guys, and Ryan's family.