Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

06 May 2011

Stream of Consciousness

I need to finish the laundry...ughhhh, I hate the laundry.  And I need to clean the kitchen, wash the wine glasses.  Not in the mood to cook tonight, I wonder where we should go for dinner?  I really want to get working on pictures that need to be edited, and work on painting...and I have a gift I want to make. Wonder how late I'll stay up tonight,2,3,4...?  I must find the time to get the back office organized, it looks like Caroline blew through there....and let's not even think about her room.  HORRIBLE.  I wanna get everything out of her room so I can start the redo on it, which means I'll need more paint, a new fan, and to decide what I want to do with her floors...concrete for sure, pretty sure I'll paint them.  I see lots of bags for Goodwill in our future.  She never plays with anything in her room. Except for her dolls.  I'm giving it all away! hehehe, although she'll be glad to donate it.  She makes me so proud. I wanna go see Water for Elephants this weekend, the book was soooo good.  Then start on my stack of books to read, man I've been slacking.  So much to do and never enough time.  I need to start working on PTA stuff for the summer and fall.  We're getting 40 new families we need to make feel welcome.  And plans for the summer...ughhhh.  I just want 3 months off from work to try and get things done at home.  Almost time to start the weekend, which is great, but it also means I have to wait 3 more days till my dentist opens on Tuesday.  Until then I look like a circus freak with missing teeth.  Doesn't my dentist know how much I smile, I can't walk around until Tuesday with one of my front teeth missing!!!!!  Stupid teeth...I should've just had'em all pulled 3 years ago instead of root canals & crowns on my 6 front teeth.  Now I'm in pain, look stupid and have to suffer through this for days!!!  This stinks.  Which also means there will be no Mother's Day pics with Boog, because I'm darn sure not smiling for the camera right now.  And I sure wish I could just shut my mind down right now, it's just going, going, going...it's like it never stops.  I just need to not think for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Crazy Me said...

I was just about to post a strem of consciousness post myself! My brain has the inability to stop running right now!

Good luck on the rooms!! Sorry about the teeth, sounds miserable!!

Maddalena said...

lovely!