Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 May 2011

Stream of Consciousness

People never cease to amaze me...and not in a good way.  I'm aware of how blunt I am.  But what do people expect from me when they push and push and push?  Is everyone too childish to remember that we all say ugly things when we're mad?  When we get to our breaking point?  I'm proud of the fact that I stand up for my child, my family and my friends.  Although the other funny is that my friends know how I react to things and know what my responses will be.  And they accept me for it.  I love how others don't take ownership of their flaws, their words, their actions.  I've learned a lot of hard lessons from being that way. But I changed that.  I'm honest, open, and blunt.  Take it or leave it.  I couldn't care less.  I happen to choose to live my life for my child, and to be quite honest not much else matters.  Once she is an adult, I'll be more than happy to change the things I live for.  I have a responsibility to my little girl for years to come.  I'm not responsible for other peoples happiness.  And my real friends know that I am always there for them.  In every way that I can be.  But I don't live my life around them anymore.  I wish some people understood that.  I hope things can change...that the past will stop being thrown in my face at every opportunity.  When are people gonna realize that everyone has their own opinions, their own feelings and not force them on others.   Geesh.  I don't have the time or patience for the constant bickering.  I have a family to raise and love and cherish.  Not time for needy people who can't see other people's perspectives.  I'd say I'm sorry...but I'm not.  I can only take so much before I explode.  I exploded.

3 comments:

Shorty said...

I think venting through writing is one of the most therapeutic things you can do for yourself. I find that it helps me move through anger and on to whatever the next phase of what I'm feeling about an issue. And, I agree... some people never stop to think about their effect on others, good or bad. I think if everyone did a bit of realistic self-reflection more often we have a much more sane world. But, that's just me.

Frugal Jen said...

I agree with the above post venting in writing is great for you. I was just thinking of a post I could do because something is really bothering me.

I could of written this post! Stay true to yourself. Your a wonderful and strong women who stands up and protects your family. That is something to be very proud of!!!!!

Hugs!

Camily said...

A little exploding now and then is a good thing! You're awesome--a great mom and wife. I'm proud of you and what you stand for. : )