Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 January 2010

The Answers Which are LONG Overdue!


Okay, remember when I did the Q & A post?  Yea, I almost forgot too!  Well, It's about time I settled up on that, dontchathink?

I have to admit, I laughed a little and pondered quite a bit. 

Hollie said...

Well girl, I'm here...but you already knew that! I'm trying to think if there is anything I can ask you that I don't already know....hmmmmm! The only think that comes to mind is - SUNFLOWERS. Do you still have all of those sunflower decorations (that were in your old room) and if so, are they up somewhere in your house or packed away? Love ya, hun! HUGS!! 

Seriously, Hollie...you remember that?  LOL!  I was cracking up at this!  Friends, let me tell you...my room was TOTALLY covered in sunflowers! It was an obsession.  I have to say that they are all gone now except for a very select few that were packed away.  But, I still love sunflowers.  Seriously.Love.Them.  I would rather get sunflowers over roses any day!  I have a few things around the house and of course my tattoo!

Camily said...

Hmmmm . . .seriously, anything? Surely I can come up with some amazing question. Let me think . . . nope. The only thing I can come up with is:
1. Are you coming to Dallas for another blog reunion (assuming we schedule one).
2. What's your best recipe/favorite family meal that is your no-fail thing that you can make and everyone loves it?


1.  I would love to come back to Dallas for another Blog Reunion!  We'll have to get on Jen to get that going, if she's up to it!  If not, I try to make trips up every few months to see my best friend and her family, but it doesn't always work out :(



2.  My go to recipe is a Mexican dish that remains nameless.

1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can enchilada sauce
1 lb ground beef
Tortilla chips
Cheese

Brown meat.  Mix together the soups and enchilada sauce on medium heat for about 10 minutes.  Stir in meat.

In a pyrex dish, in a size of your own choosing, crumble chips, then spoon a layer of your mixture on that, then repeat until all the mixture is gone!  I put a final layer of chips and then top that with lots of cheese!

Cover with foil, bake on 375 for 15-20 minutes.

There you go!  Super easy dinner!  And everyone loves it!  If someone happens to think of a name for it, be sure to let me know so I can stop calling it "that Mexican stuff"!

Shorty said...

My question for you... what got you started painting and making such beautiful creations?

Thank You!  My mom enrolled me in art classes when I was little, and if I'm not mistaken, I think Jen was in them too {with Mrs. Woolheater}?  My mom was always very crafty, and I guess she just instilled it in me.  After I had Caroline, I realized I was wasting so much money when I could be making all the stuff I was buying, so I got back into it!

Rebecca said...

hey alicia! i love your blog and getting to know you better because of it. i love seeing all of your beautiful crafty projects and seeing your precious Caroline grow up. :) I remember when you and Michelle would bring your babies up to the salon years ago!
 

my question is this........
was there a defining moment in your life where you decided to live for the Lord or has it been a gradual process?


I love this question.  I would say it's been a gradual process that I'm still not done with!  I remember asking Him to be my Savior, I knew what it meant, but obviously as you grow older you also grow in the Lord.  Living for the Lord when your 9 is a lot different than living for the Lord when your 31!  LOL!  It's always going to be a gradual process for me.  Yes, I can say that I have always believed, trusted, put my faith in Him, but my decisions haven't always reflected that, and sometimes they still don't.  I think with each milestone I have in my life, it becomes more.  I hope that makes sense!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

I think another blog reunion needs to be planned. Wanna help? Maybe March?

I am going to try that yummy recipe. That sounds good and easy.