Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

08 December 2009

Nothing but the Truth..Q & A Time!

I was thinking...I don't really care who follows/reads my blog...but, I am curious!  I know you're out there.  How about a Q & A?  I  have the urge to be connected, maybe because of the holidays and all.  Thanksgiving really makes me think about the things I'm thankful for {well duh!}, and of course Christmas makes me think about Christ and all that he has given to me, all the graces I've been bestowed.  I truly believe that God has given me this outlet for a reason, whether its to share my experiences with others, encourage, inspire, or just be there for others, and vice versa.  There are so many of you out there that I read and gain those exact things from that I'm thankful for you.  I can be me, with no worries.  Of course, I know that there may be those who don't agree with things I post, but that's okay too...you learn from it all.

I follow tons of blogs...some IRL friends, and some "virtual".  I feel a connection with all of those people.  I know there are others out there, and I would love to be able to connect with you too!  Even if you may not have a question for me, I would love for you to at least say hi.  That way, if you have a blog, I can return the gesture and stop by.  I've found that there are so many others out there that share some of the same joys, pains, happiness, sorrows and just pure life that I can relate to, or share an experience with, maybe even help someone in a troubled time...those things warm my heart.

Please let me know if you have any questions...silly or serious that you would like to know the answers to, and I will gladly tell you the truth, and nothing but the truth!  I've led a great life thus far, made my fair share of mistakes, been down roads I wish to never travel again, and had some unbelievable joys that only God can bestow upon me.  I'd really like to connect with more people, won't you be one of them?

Ask away my friends, ask away!

6 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Well girl, I'm here...but you already knew that! I'm trying to think if there is anything I can ask you that I don't already know....hmmmmm! The only think that comes to mind is - SUNFLOWERS. Do you still have all of those sunflower decorations (that were in your old room) and if so, are they up somewhere in your house or packed away? Love ya, hun! HUGS!!

Trina said...

I'm here too :) But can't think of anything to ask lol

I'm with you. I love to connect with people and when I write a post and get 2 comments it makes me sad because I know way more people than that are coming by (I can see it from my sitemeter). lol Anyway, I try not to get caught up in all that.

Martha Jones said...

I can't think of anything at the moment. Just know that I love your blog, and reading about your precious family!

Camily said...

Hmmmm . . .seriously, anything? Surely I can come up with some amazing question. Let me think . . . nope. The only thing I can come up with is:
1. Are you coming to Dallas for another blog reunion (assuming we schedule one).
2. What's your best recipe/favorite family meal that is your no-fail thing that you can make and everyone loves it?

I don't know . . . but I stop by! Love you, my virtual friend!

Shorty said...

My question for you... what got you started painting and making such beautiful creations?

Rebecca said...

hey alicia! i love your blog and getting to know you better because of it. i love seeing all of your beautiful crafty projects and seeing your precious Caroline grow up. :) I remember when you and Michelle would bring your babies up to the salon years ago!
my question is this........
was there a defining moment in your life where you decided to live for the Lord or has it been a gradual process?