Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

24 July 2009

Shoes!

Trina...this is for you girl!

Yesterday Trina and I both posted about shoes {well I more just mentioned my shoes!}, and told her how funny that was. She made a little video about her favorite shoes, and after we got to talking, I told her I would do one of all my shoes...if you've never been to Trina's blog, Fabulously Frugalicious, go NOW {after you finish up here of course!}, she is a doll, and is a lot of fun!

Now, this is a warning: please excuse my accent, and my appearance! I was not about to get all gussied up to make this after a long day of work lol, and I hate to be in front of the camera talking, so I tend to make some funny faces...quite embarrassing! Don't laugh too hard!


I know, I know...it seems so awful to have so many shoes, and your right! But just to redeem myself a little tiny bit, I do donate all of our clothes and shoes to charities when I clean out everything. I look for great bargains, and I like all shoes, not just expensive ones!

2 comments:

Camily said...

I LOVE your shoe video! Caroline was precious! Love the shoes. And the accent! Besides, anyone with those cute shoes is not completely country! (But maybe my opinion doesn't count so much since I was raised in Amarillo and my husband says my accent gets worse the closer we get to the Panhandle)!

Trina said...

I'm so sorry I missed this til now! Love the video and so glad you participated! Caroline is adorable :D

Of course I think your accent is adorable cuz I'm a Southern girl too :)

81 pairs! Wowzers! lol