Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

05 January 2015

#soulemates

Y'all.  I can't help myself.  I'll admit it, I'm a Bachelor Fan.  I know, I know, it's cheesy.  But I'm truly a romantic at heart and I love the thought of this whole bizarre process working.  In fact, as sad as this confession is, Caroline's dad proposed to me the same night as Trista & Ryan, hahaha!  I'd gone to watch the last show with a good friend and because he knew I loved it, he proposed after I got home!  But that's a lifetime ago.  And a little cheeseballs.

Anywho...so Chris is a doll.  So many of the bachelor/bachelorettes just don't seem genuine.  But Chris, he's a cutie and seems to be just so sweet and down to earth.

Now lets talk girls and their crazy entrances.  So it's been the trend forever now to come up with a memorable entrance.  Most are dorky, some are cute, and some are just perfect.  In this age of social media, the #soulemates was too cute {even though it was totally cheesy}.  And apparently cheesy {and other forms of the word cheese} happens to be the word of the night.  Ahem.  Let's continue.

The girl with the piggy nose was cute, if not bold.  I mean who wants to be seen right out of the gate with a pig nose?  But the best part of that was the girls teasing that she needed to do her research because they didn't think he raised pigs...then he said he did!  Ha!

Homegirl with the fake heart....Blech!  No thanks.

I'm not gonna lie.  Britt, the one who gave the 'free hug'?  I thought she had potential.  I thought her little gift was cute, genuine, and not over the top.

Now, Tara...oh Tara.  I love loved that she came in without being all fancy. But...her shorts were a tad short and God love her, she and her Jameson needed to slow down a bit.

With the 30 girls this go round, I had a hard time picking out my front runners, so I'm ready for next week to see who my top gals are gonna be for this whole crazy ride.

What about you?  Do you watch? What did you think about the girls?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

God help me I usually watch it. I had to break up last nights episode over a couple of days. There is only so much I can deal with in one viewing. I think Britt was my favorite.