Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

04 January 2015

Ramping It Up

On my journey to find my place in the business world, I've decided it's time to be more proactive about listing things in my Etsy Shop.  I'm the worst.  I make tons of stuff and never even list it, which to me means I'm missing out on marketing myself and what I make.

I think my biggest issue is that I have no clear path with what I create.  I make everything from paintings, to chalkboards, to sugar scrubs and whipped lotions, to hair ties, to small wooden items along with re-purposing things I find along the way.  None of it really fits together cohesively.  So I just don't list most of what I create.  I feel like I need to find one area and focus on that, but then I still make so many other things....what does a girl do?

I think to start, I'll just list the whole range of items and see what happens from there.  Because honestly, I have no clue what else to do.







Here's to hoping that I can figure out what direction I want to take this little shop!  Once I get it all loaded I'll post a link if you want to stop by!

No comments: