Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

03 January 2014

Start With a Bang

So many people do resolutions.  Do you?

I've never been much of a resolution girl.  Not that I think they're a bad thing, just not my thing.  I do however, think that we should be intentional with what we want our lives to hold for us.  Some of us want prosperity, some want a great family life, some want spiritual growth. 

At the heart of it, I think we want all of those things.  I do.  But I also think we have to be very purposeful with our choices and how we go about meeting those goals in life.  I struggle with being purposeful.  I start out really great, then it always trails off.  So for now, I intend to be purposeful with my choices and really think before I act.  I want to be purposeful in my love for Jesus, I want to be purposeful in my marriage, I want to be purposeful regarding Caroline and the struggles we both face with her going back and forth to her dads.

I want to plan and prepare my business for growth, new adventures and more stability.  I want to quit caring so much about what people think about me and my life, and focus on being a bright spot for those in my life.  I have big plans for you, 2014.  Now to get busy.


No comments: