Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12 January 2014

Hello...are you there?

Part of my goals for 2014 include personal growth.  This blog is part of that.  Not only is it for me to record my life, but for me to connect with others.  I'd really love to hear what you'd like to see from this ole blog in 2014.  I enjoy the feel of community I get from blogging and social media in general.  I love the daily feed of my Instagram.  So many genuine, inspiring people.  I want that for this little blog.

I didn't realize how long I've actually been blogging until the other day, then I realized....it's been 5 years!  I've met wonderful people.  People that I now have met {in real life}, that I exchange Christmas cards with {except, I lost track of time and didn't send any this year...oops!}, people that I'm now invested in.

I've really enjoyed my time in blogland and want it to continue.  I'd love to have another blog get together.  I'd love to collaborate with other bloggers.  I'd love to know what people want to read about, whether its DYI'ing, photography, parenting, family, Jesus, divorce...just to name a few.  I want to be a light for someone.  Please let me know if you have something on your heart that you want to hear about.  If I can, I want to help.

My goal is to be real.  To share my heart, share life experiences, share my little world.

I wish everyone a blessed and happy 2014!

Here's what we've been up to so far...

 Caroline is joining 4H and she got a show bunny for Christmas from her grandparents.
Her name is Clover.
 Isn't she so cute?

 A New Year's tradition.  My mom always got a bottle of this and we got a sip at midnight.  I can't have New Year's without it.
 Dave's Burger Barn.  This is the Zipper Ripper.  You have 12 minutes to eat this. Burger with 5 patties, 5 pieces f bacon, 5 slices of cheese and 1lb. of fries...
poor hubby, he never had a chance, haha!
 Finally chalk painted Caroline's bed...after a year...
 I have a slight addiction to pistachio's.
 My latest hair addiction id the sock bun.  Soooo easy, cute and a quick fix on a bad hair day.  A tutorial is in the works as requested.


Please, let me know if there is anything you'd like to see or hear about, I'd love to know what my readers {if any} are interested in.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Every day life, Alicia! I just want to see your cute face and hear about all you are doing! I miss you!