Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

26 July 2013

Fun{ky} Filled Fridays


So this week, I have a combo of fun{ky} finds and just fun{ky} things I like or have or something like that.  You'll get the point in a minute.

Most of us have become crazy obsessed with IG.  And of course the creative side of me loves that the premise is all pictures...the photographer side of me loves that I can "edit" with filters.  But, I've outgrown those filters.

I love PicTapGo for the filters, and I've used it for awhile.  I love Typic Pro, but again it wasn't enough.

I.need.more.

I was on the hunt.  I've tried 20+ photo apps and haven't really been wowed...till this week.

You know all the IG pics with the cute words, arrows and borders?

 
Yep I found it...


And while you're at it, go check out Elsie+Emma, the 2 lovely ladies who created it.  You will be inspired by them.

And I knew that I had seen pics with different snazzy sayings and doodles and such.

So I searched until I found it.


So much fun!  This one has tons of options and goodies to add to your pics.

My fun{ky} stuff that weren't really finds...

My hair.  Vain sounding right?  Not really.

I've been growing out my hair and I've been dying to finally get back to the point of my messy buns.  I'm finally there.  My hair is long enough!


Yep, I like messy hair.  Sorry.

My last thing for today, I promise.  I've been working on some new stuff for my Etsy Shop, Carolina Sunshine Designs, and I'm loving this so much that I may just make one for me to keep.


Of course I love the fun colors and patterns, but I love the vintage & retro feel that this clipboard has!  I just want to walk around with it.

What fun{ky} things have you found this week?  Happy Hunting!
 

No comments: