Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

18 July 2013

Finding Your Place

I think as bloggers we try to find a voice for ourselves.  Sometimes that's not an easy thing.

I think we want unity.  To find a place where we can relate.

Somewhere we can talk and meet like minded people.  Bounce thoughts off of others.

Share ideas. Share victories. Share struggles.



A place that's real.  A place where we can own our faults.


Like laundry that's overflowing.  Crumbs on the floor.

An unmade bed.

A peek into someone's life, where we can relate.


I know I started this blog to remember.  To record tiny moments, a glimpse into our lives.

What I didn't expect to find was exactly what I found.


Community.  Friendship. 

Places where I felt a sense of belonging.  Where I could be confident in who I am.

As a mother.  As a wife.  As a friend.


And know that I'm not alone in this journey God has given me.

I hope that I can give that back.  I hope what I share touches someone.  And that they know they're welcome here anytime.

I hope that I can find the words to explain our days.  To explain what I'm thinking in a thoughtful way. 

To share ideas.

To share my faults.

To share my heart.

No comments: