Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

19 July 2013

Fun{ky} Filled Friday

Happy Friday my friends!

I was perusing good ol' Pinterest earlier this week when I stumbled on my dream wall.

Hello glorious wall.  I love you.

I immediately took a screen shot and sent it to my hubs.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love this man?


He totally gets me.  He knew exactly what I was wanting without me having to say it.  Love.him.to.pieces

I also stumbled across this little gem on FB {sorry, it was shared so much I couldn't get a good source}.


I think this is just such a good thought.  Keep moving forward.  I'd love to have things be easy peasy like when I was 20, but ugh, I don't want to go back to being 20.

The things people come up with simply amaze me sometimes.  Like this little gem.

Yep, that's right. A cake slicer thingy for round cakes.  Although this is a pretty nifty item, it makes me laugh. 

If you've read my blog for long, then you know I have a love for old things.  Vintage, antique, whatever...old.  I love the history behind old things, the story.  Where has it been?  Who used it?  We have a house full of stuff that has history.  And we are always adding.  This is totally happening sometime in the future.


Get out there and find some Fun{ky} Finds and let me know what you found!  Have a great weekend friends!


No comments: