Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

24 November 2010

Caroline = 8

Well baby girl, where do I begin?  You are my love, you are my light, you are my everything.  I always knew I wanted to be a mommy, I can't ever remember not wanting to be a mommy!  You made my dreams come true.  You saved me in my darkest time.

I will never forget the moments leading up to finding out you were already growing in my tummy!  I never though in a million years that the test would be positive, and when I saw that it was my whole world changed in an instant.  It was April 9th, 2002.  Barely 5 months after your grandma went to heaven.  There were times I didn't think I could do it without her to help show me the way through motherhood, but I think I'm doing just fine!

You have been a joy {most of the time} since you were born!  You were the best baby, sleeping through the night from day one!  God blessed me in so many ways when you were born.  You slept, you were happy, you ate anything I gave you and some things I didn't...dogfood!  There were no terrible two's...but there was when you were 4!

You amaze me everyday!  You're growing up so fast and sometimes I'm not sure quite what to do with you.  I love that you have a kind heart, and I hope you always stay that way.  You care about so many things that it truly amazes me!  Your such a good friend and hate it when you see people being mean to your friends.  I can't believe how smart you are, especially in math!  It makes me so proud!!!

Now, I can say that this last year or so, you have worn me out girl!  Your little attitude.....WHEW!  Sassy pants for sure!  I guess this is what happens when little girls start to grow up, can you stop now?  I'm not sure I can handle the teen years!  I want you to remember everything from your childhood, and that's why I drive you crazy with the camera, and here's the proof!























I love you more than words could ever say Boog!  Have a wonderful 8th birthday!
Love Always, Mommy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy birthday Caroline!