Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 September 2009

Wanna Give Me a Loan?

I have really been on the "I want's" lately. Sad I know. Some days I just really want to be bad and just shop, shop, shop! But those days are in the past...I'm a reformed girl now! So to ease my pain, I have been doing lots of browsing. Just thought I'd share some of the latest wants I have!


We'll start with the living room
Anthropologie





Kitchen
Also Anthropologie



Dinnerware
Kate Spade



Bag & Boots
Anthropologie




Watches & Jewelry
Coach



Make-up
Sephora




Hat, Scarf & Bags
Coach




Okay....enough already! Just some things I would love to have if money was unlimited! But it's nice to know I can at least get ideas from these things! Things I can look for that are cheaper, that I can re-create, or watch some of these and see if the ever come down in price {ha!}.

So what fun things do you desire? And are you sure you don't want to just throw me some monetary love?

8 comments:

Martha Jones said...

Lol! You made me want to go shopping! We don't have Sephora here, but my mom loves it. She said she would like to open one here in L-town. Thinks it would make a killing. I really wanted a new phone, and I finally got one with a slide out keyboard and touchscreen. I feel like I have finally entered into the 21st century!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I SO know what you mean! We don't have any of those stores here, but we sure did in The Big D, and I miss them...but, it saves me a fortune! LOL!!!

Trina said...

Fabulous! The bag and boots are so awesome. You got good taste girl!

The Drama Mama said...

I'm thinking you like Anthropologie! LOL...I LOVE it too, girl! I could take one of everything in that store! HUGS!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the Anthropologie bag!!

Laurie said...

Love the bag too! Cute post!:)

Dina said...

Now you made me want to shop! I love all of anthropologie's home and kitchen stuff.

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Thank you against sharing. Undoubtedly worth my time.