Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

22 September 2009

Pray With Me....

We all have times in our life that we need our friends, prayer buddies, God to help us through. I have a prayer request for you my friends. There will be no details, and I love that all of you will respect that and still lift this up with me.

I have a sweet friend who needs some added strength from prayer. Just please pray for strength, understanding, reconciliation, forgiveness, and healing. There are so many things going on for her, and I so wish there was more I can do for her. She needs us friends, will you please pray with me? Thanks...I knew you would.

5 comments:

Jacki said...

We need no explaination, other than someone needs prayer!
Of course I'll join you!

The Drama Mama said...

DONE! Praying now!

Always a Southern Girl said...

I'll be praying!!

Laurie said...

Lifting up your friend in prayer!

Frugal Jen said...

Yes, I am lifting her up in prayer.