Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 September 2009

A Little of This....

...is what I've been up to lately! I just can't seem to slow down! And with all the different Holidays just around the corner, I'm super busy! Hopefully this week I'll have some fun Fall & Halloween goodies to show you! Oh, and sorry for the picture quality...someday I'll get the darn Rebel! LOL!!!



I did this one well over a month ago, but am just now getting the pictures up!



We are redoing Caroline's room...Can you guess the theme? LOL!








and just a few others...and I have no clue why it keeps turning just THIS one picture sideways! Ughhhhhhhh!



6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Alicia! You are so talented! I love all your stuff :)

Laurie said...

Girl you have been busy! Everything looks great as usual! I really love the "Faith" one...just beautiful!

Camily said...

Sooo cute! I love what you've done! Seriously, the signs are beautiful! Plus, I loved your remembering Sept. 11th ppost--just read it. I couldn't agree more.

JennyMac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JennyMac said...

You are so awesome! I love your work.

Sorry, had to redo..had a typo in previous comment. LOL.

Jess said...

These are gorgeous!