Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 June 2014

Summer Blogging

We all know that blogging takes time.  And sometimes we just don't have that time.  I'm determined to be better about that.  I had this plan in my head for a summer series, and I think I'll still do one, but I'm taking June to join a sweet blog friend in a challenge to get back into blogging and I'm going to attempt to blog 3 times a week.  Stop laughing.  I know, I know.  I haven't blogged 3 times a week in 3 years {or more}.

Kendra over at Domestic Princess in Training has put out a challenge to her friends to get back to blogging.  Her challenge reminded me of everything I love about blogging.  I met her several years ago at a blogger get together and just loved her!  I love keeping up with her family's journey!  You should stop by and say hi :)

Stop by my little old blog during June to see what's going on in my crazy world.  I have several things to blog about.  Favorite products, DIY projects, family, photography, and well the mayhem that is our life.

Since we all love pictures {that's half the fun of reading blogs right?} I'll leave you with this adorable couple I had the privilege of capturing on their special day.  This was literally a last minute booking since their original photographer cancelled a month before the wedding!  They were so perfect for each other and I enjoyed every minute of shooting the big day!  Thank you Justin & Lindsey for having me capture all these special moments!












1 comment:

Crazy Me said...

Glad to see you posting again! I came back to start blogging again, too. I am hoping to get back to myself and blog what I want, not feel the pressure that I was putting on myself before to have perfect posts!