Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

22 May 2014

Trash TV

Let's be honest y'all, I'll start.  I'm a sucker for trashy TV shows.  Ok, maybe not exactly trashy, but just plain bad reality shows.  Now don't get me wrong, I do have a line that can't be crossed.  Can we say Honey Boo Boo Child?

Sometimes, when I pull up my DVR list, I just giggle at all the mindless nonsense that resides there.

I don't know about you, but the whole Real Housewives Franchise has me hooked.  It started with the OC.  I was just beyond shocked at the way these women lived.  It was like a whole new world to this Texas girl.  I mean, I'm not a stranger to people with lots of money, this is Texas after all and I was raised in the Big D.  It was the whole lifestyle, the parties, the clothes, the tans, the plastic surgery. Whew.  It was a lot of crazy.



Then I got suckered into New Jersey.  And sadly, I like their spunk.  They have passion.  But obviously, they have honesty issues.  Those women are a hot.mess.



Atlanta was a little too loud for me, so I just skipped that one, only to get drawn in by my friend.  Dang you Misty!  Now, they just crack me up.  But if their seasons continue down the same paths they have for the last 2, they may lose me again.



Then we move on to Beverly Hills.  And if I thought the OC was over the top, Beverly Hills was just plain jaw dropping.  Although, I love me some Lisa Vanderpump.

 
Then there's the hustle & bustle of New York.  This group is a whole 'nother kind of crazy. 



We wrap-up with the feisty Miami bunch.  I only thought I talked fast and with a heavy accent.


Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of these ladies that are business women and mother's who love their kiddos.  I just can't imagine all the drama between each group of ladies.  Maybe because my life is full of running a family and business, PTA and soccer, they just flat out puzzle me.  I don't know where I'd fit in the time to live that kind of lifestyle.  But hey, if some producer wants to come film me chasing Caroline, editing pictures, cooking dinner and watching my laundry pile grow, bring.it.on.

No comments: