Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 July 2011

Summertime

Let me just start this by saying it's HOT here in the south!!!  Whew!  I can.not wait for October when it finally starts to cool off!  But until then, I guess I'll just suck it up have have the best summer I can.  I'm working all summer, which is great, but makes this mommy sad too...I would love to have the summers to spend with my sweet girl, Caroline, but alas, I have to be an adult and work for a living.  Luckily Caroline goes to a wonderful summer camp at a local church that she loves!  My favorite thing when I pick her up is hearing her sing her "worship" songs.  The first thing they do in the mornings is have worship service, which is one of her favorite things, which you know makes my heart so happy.  I'm thrilled that she gets to learn about our amazing Lord everyday!!!
                 
   ************************************

So what else have we been up to?  Beach bumming it baby!  We took a few days for some family R & R at the Texas coast...let me tell ya, I could have stayed there for weeks.  Within the first hour on the beach, she made a sweet friend.  They played and played and played some more!  Such a great time with family!  We literally did nothing for 4 days...well, we did go see the 4th of July fireworks!




















It was soooo great to getaway!  Sorry for the picture overload!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing the memories! Beautiful shots!