Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 August 2010

A Tale of the Tooth Fairy

Long before the movie, "The Tooth Fairy" was released, Caroline had very specific ideas about what the tooth fairy did, how she came into the house and what she would leave behind.  The 1st couple of teeth, I got it wrong!  Hahaha, little did I know that even though she was excited that her tooth was gone and she got a dollar, that the tooth fairy didn't meet her expectations!  Can anyone guess what I missed?

I never figured it out after she lost her 1st tooth, and she didn't let me in on what she was expecting.  When the next tooth cam out, I tried again, but still I was wrong!  Any guesses yet?

Finally she told me about the tooth fairy.  The tooth fairy comes in your window, and she flies over to your pillow to take your tooth.  In return she leaves you a dollar, sometimes more if it was a really big tooth!  And she also leaves something else behind...


See it???


Yep, she leaves a trail of glitter!

Now, I make sure to leave some glitter on her bed, and on the windowsill!  Caroline thinks that this is the best thing ever!  She tells people she knows the tooth fairy is real because she leaves a trail of glitter from where she flew in and out of her window!  It's so cute and sweet, and it just melts my heart!  Oh, sweet Caroline, your just precious!

4 comments:

Camily said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I love this! We have just entered the realm of the tooth fairy and you can be sure that glitter is on my shopping list! Precious!!!! What a sweet, sweet girl you have that has such a true heart! I just think she's adorable!

Also--I read your post the other day about the engagement story and my kids intervened before I could comment. I love the pictures and see why they want you to take engagements!

Also--I so admire you all in putting Caroline first and being a part of each others' lives. I know that it has to be hard at times, and hilarious at times, with every emotion in between--but I truly admire the way you all put her first.

Shorty said...

Awww man, that is too cute. It's so sweet of you to do that! My mom would've never messed with having something extra to clean up.

Martha Jones said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! I think the tooth fairy needs to leave fairy glitter at our house too!

Earth Mama Sarah said...

sweet Caroline! I'll definitely be doing this when it's Ruby's turn...