Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 May 2010

Getting Inked

This topic isn't new to my blog, in fact I've done a few posts on getting inked.  One that features the hubby & one that features moi {I sure hope I spelled that right!}.  Now, as I've said before...I know tattoos are not for everyone.  If you don't like them, or have strong views on them, then please stop reading this post.  And if you do choose to continue reading, please don't leave ugly or hateful comments on here.  I never leave a comment that isn't sweet or heartfelt.  My momma always told me not to say anything if I couldn't say anything nice...so that rule applies to my blog too.

Tab had several tats already on his upper arm and has been wanting to get a full sleeve for years.  I showed you piece one of that process, and now I'm going to show off step three {yes, I didn't get to take pics of step two}.  This is a long process, so who knows when we will get the whole thing all finished!

















2 comments:

Shorty said...

That is soooo awesome! I love tattoos(as you know) but I love it more when someone has a detailed design like that, and I'm sure it carries deep personal meaning.

I can't wait to add on to my "Trey" tattoo (as seen on my blog side bar), and my husband is anxiously drooling for a full sleeve on one of his arms. I sooo wish they were in our budget right now! I'm hoping at the end of this summer I can add on to mine. Tell Tab I love it!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the compliments shorty,theres no deep meaning i have just always been drawn to mechanical things.when i look at gears (and this sounds stupid)i see art.

Tab