Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 December 2009

Thought Filled Thursdays

Today I have lots racing through my head!  Whew!  I think I'll start with my oh so stinking super awesome new favorite thing...ever!



This is my Christmas present!  It came in yesterday and I did a happy dance!  But don't worry, I'm not spoiled...I got my sweet hubby a new big screen because he works so hard to give us everything we need & want!  I love you honey!


I have to move on to another topic or I might be here all afternoon telling you about how thrilled I am to finally have a Rebel.  Let the learning begin!


Of course I had to play around with it last night, so here are some of my subjects!  LOL!

You can tell I have no clue what I'm doing!  Just a tad blurry!  HA!



 

 

I've been so busy painting and creating stuff, that I keep forgetting to give y'all a glimpse of what's going on!  Here are just a few things I've been working on!

 

I got this awesome idea from Brixton Lane.  It's a memory game that you can customize however you like!  Super simple and really cute!

And I did have a model last night that was very willing to pose for me.  I think she thouroughly enjoyed herself! In fact, I think she would have let me take pictures of her all night long!

This is sweet Shimmer, aka Shimmer Doo!  We love this little girl!


 I thought I would tell you something about me that you might not know.  I really like tattoos, and I know they are not for everyone.  I have 4.  Here's a look at 2 of them:

The Sunflower I got when I moved to Waco to symbolize starting fresh {Hollie, this should crack you up given your comment on my last post!}


I got this on my wrist a year ago.  I just really felt the need to have something for Caroline.  The 2 hearts intertwined obviously means just that.  We are linked together...me and my precious girl.


Okay, that's it for today!  Hope you all have a great night!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Let's see the other two ... if you can show them!!! :)

Camily said...

You're going to love your Canon! I love mine!!!!! Love it--as in, it's with me almost all the time!
Love the pictures and the tattoos! So fun!

Trina said...

Lucky you getting a REBEL! Awesome!

I love your Caroline tattoo, precious. I love tattoos also and I've been wanting a peacock one on my side for a while now. I just know it will hurt on the ribs so I've not been brave enough to do it lol

Oh and I love that M thing you've been working on too! Cute!